Transfer Quick Notes to Obsidian on your Phone! (1 Minute)
Are you tired of waiting for Obsidian to load?
Well wait no longer! Because Fleeting Notes provides a quick and easy way to take quick notes and have them automatically synced to Obsidian. Combined with a multitude of features you know and love from Obsidian, Fleeting Notes will fit perfectly into your workflow. To list a few:
- Blazing-fast launch speeds to take note of your fleeting ideas
- Autocomplete wikilinks to help build your network of ideas
- A link-first UI to make link traversal silky smooth
- End-to-end encryptionEnd to end encryption in Fleeting NotesPrivacy and security are a big concern for many users. Especially with something as personal as note-taking this is doubly important. In a survey within my discord channel, for every person that wanted markdown support in Fleeting Notes, 7 people wanted end-to-end encryption. With such high demand for E2EE, I had no choice but to work hard to add this crucial feature into the application. end-to-end encryption discord poll Enabling E2EE in Fleeting Notes 1. Navigate to the settings in the Fle so you can be confident of the security of your notes
- To top it off, an Obsidian plugin to keep your Fleeting Notes in sync with ObsidianHow to Sync Fleeting Notes with ObsidianFleeting Notes is a separate network of notes outside of Obsidian. The goal of this plugin sync both these networks of notes into one! Below are step-by-step instructions on how to do this. Also, checkout my youtube video if you like that format better. Installation / Setup 1. Before you begin, you'll need to create an account in the Fleeting Notes App. You can do this by navigating to the settings and registering. Fleeting Notes authentication form 1. Go to Settings > Community Plugin an.
Fleeting Notes came from a personal pain point with taking quick notes in ObsidianPut quick notes into Obsidian from anywhereI was browsing the Obsidian Reddit and noticed posts asking about workflows on how to get quick notes from different devices into Obsidian. To list a few: * What do you use to quickly save notes to Obsidian on your Android device? * Quick add note from Android * iOS share sheet for links? * Any additional app for fleeting ideas? The problem with quick notes It seems like Obsidian isn't a great tool for capturing quick notes. In addition, people also seem to be divided on their solution to put and has evolved to the app you see now. I hope this app can also help you as well.