- Find a plugin you want to add, either a community plugin or an official plugin. (official plugins are officially supported plugins)
- Open Fleeting Notes, then log into your account. In the settings screen, you will see a button called "Add New Command" under the
Plugin Slash Commands. Click the "Add New Command" button.
- Then, click the "Untitled Command" button and a drop down with three text fields should appear. Here's what they do:
- Alias (required): the name used when running the slash command
- Command ID (required): It will be either
community/followed by the name of the plugin (indicated by the folder name) in the plugins repository (e.g.
- Metadata: This is metadata used by the plugin. Depending on the plugin this may or may not be required. For example, the
official/chat-gpt-3.5plugin uses this to "pre-prompt" chat-gpt
- Now within your note, you can run the slash command simply by typing the
/in your keyboard. You should see a suggestion popup to run the command.
Start HereWelcome to the official documentation for Fleeting Notes! Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned note-taker, this guide aims to help you understand how to effectively use Fleeting Notes to capture, organize, and manage your thoughts. Getting Started If you're new to Fleeting Notes, you've come to the right place! Get started by exploring the following essential topics: 1. Download and Setup Fleeting Notes: Your first step in joining the Fleeting Notes community. This section will guide you tStart hereWelcome to the Fleeting Notes Plugins Hub! Unlock the full potential of Fleeting Notes by integrating various plugins into your workflow. Whether you're looking for community-contributed enhancements or official add-ons, this is the place to find all the information you need. Official Plugins List Here's a quick rundown of the official plugins and what they offer: ChatGPT Plugin**: Utilize ChatGPT to converse with your notes and also adjust pre-defined prompts via metadata. Summarize SourceFleeting Notes SettingsAccount Login Screen Initial View**: When not logged in, users will be directed to the authentication screen. Here, you can either register for a new account or sign in to an existing one. Signing In**: To sign in, tap the "Sign in" button and enter the required credentials in the provided fields. Password Reset**: If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble signing in, tap the "Trouble signing in" button to initiate the reset process. Pasted image 20230921095925.png Account SettHow to Extract Text from Images using Fleeting NotesHas there ever been a moment when you looked at an image - perhaps a screenshot or a photo - and wished you could just pluck the text from it, to save or share in your Fleeting Notes? Maybe it was an inspiring quote, a recipe, or a nugget of wisdom you wanted to hold onto. Well, good news for you, because now you can do just that! With our OCR plugin, your Fleeting Notes now has a neat trick up its sleeve: Optical Character Recognition. This means it can see the text in your images and turn it