- Checkout a new in the format
- Run the bumpversion script and specify version number
- Push the new commit created by the bumpversion script and tags to the repository.
git push --tags
- Wait for the build to finish running then test that the apps work
- Use these assets to distribute app on see "Release Checklist" below.
- For iOS: drag and drop the "build/ios/ipa/*.ipa" bundle into the Apple Transport macOS app https://apps.apple.com/us/app/transporter/id1450874784
- For Firefox: You'll need to add the source code (because we submit minified version) & add the steps to release from clean env
- For Safari: Run
./build_web_ext.sh, then open
safarifolder in XCode and go to Product > Archive.
- Create a github release and add the CHANGELOG to the description.
- Merge the PR and publish the github release once you send everything to review and you've gone through the release checklist